Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms:
You must agree to following terms and conditions before you signup or use any of Crypto-Loots products or services. Please review the following terms and conditions before utilizing any materials from the Crypto-Loot Website.
By registering an account with Crypto-Loot, it is understood that you agree to the following terms of service.
- You must not use Crypto-Loot for any illegal purposes.
- You must not reverse engineer, hack, exploit or otherwise attack Crypto-Loot or Crypto-Loot's servers.
- Attempting to exploit, hack or spam Crypto-Loot will lead to the termination of your account.
- We keep the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
- We are not responsible for damages to you, your servers, your users or your users' hardware caused directly or indirectly by Crypto-Loot.
- You may only implement Crypto-Loot into websites, services or apps for which you have the authorization to do so. If you implement Crypto-Loot on websites you have "hacked" we will terminate your account.
- We reserve the right to extend these Terms of Service in the future.
The information and services offered on this website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Crypto-Loot makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
In no event shall Crypto-Loot be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits or lost data or any indirect damages even if Crypto-Loot has been informed of the possibility thereof. The software is warranted only according to the ToS.
You may contact Crypto-Loot for customer support or service by clicking here
All rights reserved:
Crypto-Loot reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and other policies at its discretion or against any customer it believes is abusing terms and conditions and policies. Any such revision or charge will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised terms and conditions and policies on our website(s). You agree to review our websites including the current version of our Terms and Conditions.
If you locate a security flaw or bug, please responsibly report it to us. Depending on the severity of the security flaw or bug, we may reward you with a bounty paid in XMR.
Please don't spam our servers with requests. We will not consider a usual DoS attack as a bug.